Learn to Paint With Gouache
An Eight Week Course of Classes
Beginning 24th February - 14th April
Each Thursday, 12:30-2:30
A 2-hour session each week at Pebworth Village Hall.
We will discover different ways of painting using gouache with lots of opportunities to experiment and have fun with other artists. Tea and biscuits will be an essential part of the creative process!
Everyone welcome and no previous experience necessary.
Throughout the course of classes, we will explore:
- Painting foliage with tonal work and shadows
- Overlaying colour
- Sunsets using a graduated wash
- Gouache with mixed media
- Paint techniques including spattering, blending and background effects
- Gouache resist technique
- Painting poster style landscapes (like the painting of St Peters Church above)
- Painting inspired by Matisse’s collages
A qualified art and design teacher with over twenty years’ experience. I’m a practising artist, selling my work and exhibiting locally and working in gouache and mixed media.
You can buy the whole course of classes here for £120, or please contact me if you would like to arrange payment in a different way as I can book you on the course and also organise weekly payments.